Salut et bienvenue! Welcome to the French Language Café!
French makes many of us swoon. We immediately think of Paris or a café crème in a street café. Or of great French films and literature, and not just from France but from the entire world. Do you actually know in how many countries outside of France, from Madagascar to Canada, French is spoken?
Whatever you associate with French, if you wish to refresh your language skills, the French language café is the right place.
The café is not a French lesson; we simply talk in French. We help you feel more confident when you speak and learn new vocabulary and idioms.
There are many exciting topics we can talk about: culture, pop culture, music, food, news, film, history, and a lot more. We always prepare something, so it’s never boring. We also welcome your input. Whatever we talk about, it will be fun for you to talk to native speakers and others learning the language.
What are you waiting for?
Check out our language café—we would be delighted to see you!
Event consists of 11 Dates.
- Mon, 30.10.2023, 5:00 p.m.—6:30 p.m.
- Mon, 06.11.2023, 5:00 p.m.—6:30 p.m.
- Mon, 13.11.2023, 5:00 p.m.—6:30 p.m.
- Mon, 20.11.2023, 5:00 p.m.—6:30 p.m.
- Mon, 27.11.2023, 5:00 p.m.—6:30 p.m.
- Mon, 04.12.2023, 5:00 p.m.—6:30 p.m.
- Mon, 11.12.2023, 5:00 p.m.—6:30 p.m.
- Mon, 18.12.2023, 5:00 p.m.—6:30 p.m.
- Mon, 08.01.2024, 5:00 p.m.—6:30 p.m.
- Mon, 15.01.2024, 5:00 p.m.—6:30 p.m.
- Mon, 22.01.2024, 5:00 p.m.—6:30 p.m.
- Course number
- Led by
- PIASTA Sprachcafé-Koordinator:innen
- Target group
- Students, Doctoral Students
- Max number of participants
- german, english
- Booking period
- You can book this event until 00:00 a.m. on 22 January 2024.
Share this event