Get to know people, expand your expertise and get a big step closer to the goal of founding a company - welcome to Meet4Insights!
In interdisciplinary and cross-university small groups, you will work independently in intensive work phases between the block events on a real
case study of the cooperating team in the pre-foundation phase from the field of electromobility.
Together, challenges are overcome, solutions found and practical experience gained that is part of everyday startup life.
In addition, you will get exclusive insights into the everyday practice of founders, get inspiration from experts and exchange
ideas with other people interested in founding a company.
Meet4Insights is an interactive workshop lasting several weeks. The workshop will be held both face-to-face and online.
A separate work phase takes place between the block courses.
With full participation in the program, students can acquire 4 credit points and a certificate.
You can find the official registration form here: https://startupport.de/meet4insights/
If you have only registered via UHH Join, we will be happy to email you the official form again.
Only those who have (also) registered using the official registration form can take part in the event.
This event takes place in cooperation with the Startup Port.
Event consists of 5 Dates.
- Fri, 20.10.2023, 3:00 p.m.—6:00 p.m.
- Sat, 21.10.2023, 10:00 a.m.—3:00 p.m.
- Fri, 10.11.2023, 3:00 p.m.—5:00 p.m.
- Fri, 08.12.2023, 3:00 p.m.—5:00 p.m.
- Fri, 19.01.2024, 3:00 p.m.—8:00 p.m.
- Course number
- Led by
- Cecily Steckel, Program Coordinator MATES, TransferAgentur Uni Hamburg
- Target group
- Students, Doctoral Students, UHH graduates
- Max number of participants
- german, english
- Booking period
- You can book this event until 12:00 p.m. on 13 October 2023.
Import into calendar (iCal)
Share this event