Congratulations! You have successfully defended your Master’s/ Doctoral thesis. But the real struggle begins now: convincing your future employer that you are the ideal candidate for the job.
Are you struggling with the challenge of presenting yourself formally and professionally in an interview? Do you find it difficult to answer questions about your dissertation clearly and concisely?
This workshop will focus on crossing the barrier of job interviews both for academia and the industry. Through a series of practical and theoretical approaches, you will learn the technique of ‘selling’ yourself in the job market.
- Basics of a job interview
- Frequently asked questions in an interview. (and how to answer them.)
- Interviews through Skype or Telephone.
- Job Talk (academic interview)
- Addressing unexpected questions.
- How can a good interview go wrong?
Attention: This workshop is in English. For this event, you should already have attained level B1/B2 in English.
- Course number
- Led by
- MA Sadiq Rahman
- Target group
- Students, Doctoral Students
- Max number of participants
- Booking period
- You can book this event until 10:00 a.m. on 12 December 2020.
Import into calendar (iCal)
Share this event