Advising sessions take place once a month on-site at PIASTA and once a month online via Zoom from 5–7 pm.
After you have registered, you will receive an email from us with the exact date and time of your advising session.
- We offer slots on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Be ready 15 minutes in advance of your appointment.
- Unfortunately, it is difficult to determine how long individual advising sessions take. Sometimes sessions are quicker than expected, and you can start your own session earlier. Sometimes sessions are longer, and you will need to wait. In this case, we ask for your understanding and patience.
If you cannot manage your appointment, notify us in good time so that students on the waiting list can take your slot.
You can cancel your appointment through UHH Join or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Feel free to contact us if you have questions or problems.
Your PIASTA Team
- Course number
- Led by
- Björn Stehn, Attorney for Right of Residence
- Target group
- Students, Doctoral Students, UHH graduates
- Max number of participants
- german, english
- Booking period
- You can book this event until 3:00 p.m. on 11 September 2023.
Share this event