Campus tour: Studying as a parent
Whether you are new at Universität Hamburg or starting your first semester as a parent, you no doubt have questions! What points of contact are available for students with children? How do I finance my studies and where can I find suitable childcare?
Not only will you get to know the team at the Family Office (who is organizing the tour), you will also meet other students with children. This is important: experience shows that having a large network helps students to better manage the beginning of their studies and daily life at university.
We would like to offer you an opportunity to get to know others, share, and network! Get to know other students who have children or who are planning to, share ideas and experiences, ask your questions, and get some valuable tips!
We will start at the Family Office before heading off to find out more about
- childcare and consultation services, such as the Campus Center;
- the 5 University childcare centers;
- the family services provided by Studierendenwerk Hamburg;
- hidden changing tables, free cafeteria meals, and much more.
We look forward to meeting you! Of course, your children are also welcome!
Our Family-Friendly Campus Tour with information on childcare and advising services is also available online: Online tour
Find information about the PIASTA Welcome Week and contact details for the PIASTA Welcome Team on our website.
- Course number
- Led by
- Familienb√ľro der Universit√§t Hamburg, Family Office at Universit√§t Hamburg
- Target group
- Students, Doctoral Students
- Max number of participants
- german, english
- Booking period
- You can book this event until 11:30 a.m. on 04 October 2023.
Share this event