You got to know STiNE when you first applied to Universität Hamburg online. As a student, you will also use STiNE regularly in order to organize your day-to-day activities at the University:
- You can register for courses and exams online using STiNE.
- The system displays your personal schedule online and automatically notifies you by email of any room, date, or time changes.
- Documents such as proof of enrollment are also available on STiNE.
At this session, the Regional Computing Center (RRZ) will tell you more about what you can do when you have technical problems with STiNE and about many other services you can use during your studies:
- Wi-Fi on campus
- computer workstations and printers
- central storage space for your files
- your University email address
Important: This information session will only provide you with a basic introduction to STiNE’s various functions and other services. You will receive a subject-specific introduction to scheduling and registering for your courses for the first time at your orientation module, which will take place one week after the Welcome Week.
This event will take place via Zoom. We will send the Zoom link to the email address you provided on UHH Join shortly before the event begins. If you are unsure which email address you entered on UHH Join, you can check in your profile. Click here for UHH Zoom (download Zoom software) and UHH Join.
Information about the Welcome Week and contact details for the PIASTA Welcome Team can be found on our website.
- Course number
- Led by
- Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZ), Regional Computing Center (RRZ)
- Target group
- Students, Doctoral Students
- Max number of participants
- Booking period
- You can book this event until 2:00 p.m. on 04 October 2023.
Share this event