Whether you’re uncertain about how to kickstart your term paper or thesis, or you’re grappling with doubts, concerns, or specific questions about your writing – we welcome you to join our workshop!
We’ll be addressing the common issues encountered while writing term papers and theses, and together we’ll develop solutions.
Planned topics are:
- How does a writing process work? How long do I read literature, when do I start writing?
- What should I think about before registering my term paper or thesis? What should I already have prepared?
- How do I find a topic and a question? How do I narrow down the content of my paper?
- Procrastinating when writing academic texts: Writing texts takes a long time and is complex. How can I break the cycle of endless procrastination?
- How do I succeed in writing with motivation over a long period of time?
We are also happy to accept other suggestions for topics from our participants. Please send your questions in advance to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students and doctoral candidates from all disciplines are invited.
- Course number
- Led by
- Noelle Nowack
- Target group
- Students, Doctoral Students
- Max number of participants
- german, english
- Booking period
- You can book this event until 6:00 p.m. on 05 November 2023.
Share this event