Do you write academic papers "at the last minute"? Do you tend to follow a somewhat chaotic and disorganized approach? This workshop will focus on effective organization during the writing process, enabling you to plan your writing with a broader perspective.
We plan to discuss the following topics:
- understanding the writing process,
- developing a realistic schedule,
- determining when and where to write,
- determining when to start writing,
- how to break writer’s block and stay motivated to stick to the schedule,
- how to effectively take breaks.
We are also happy to accept other suggestions for topics from our participants. Please send your questions in advance to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students and doctoral candidates from all disciplines are invited.
- Course number
- Led by
- Noelle Nowack
- Target group
- Students, Doctoral Students
- Max number of participants
- german, english
- Booking period
- You can book this event until 6:00 p.m. on 12 November 2023.
Share this event