Would you like to write your term paper, stress-free and at home? Are you looking for a way to motivate yourself on a regular basis? Time to Write – Online allows you to choose your writing location and connect with us via Zoom for a concentrated writing session. A student writing consultant from the Writing Center at Universität Hamburg oversees the online writing period, providing writing exercises to warm up and active breaks to help you get started, stay on the ball, and see your project through. And the good thing is that you can apply these effective writing habits to your everyday studies.
- You prepare your writing space at home: set up Zoom so that you can switch your camera on at the beginning, for the breaks, and at the end to exchange thoughts and ideas with the writing consultant and other students.
- And you have everything you need at hand for the writing phases – material, notes, books, maybe a cup of tea or coffee ...
- Now log into Zoom and off you go!
Students and doctoral researchers in all subject areas who wish to work in a concentrated fashion on their writing project are welcome.
The student writing consultant was trained at the Writing Center of Universität Hamburg and is happy to answer all of your questions. There are also several appointments for individual online writing consultations offered throughout the semester.
Zoom Link (also to be found in the freely accessible OpenOlat space "Weekly Write-In"):
ID: 959 4929 3103
- Course number
- Led by
- Noelle Nowack
- Target group
- Students, Doctoral Students
- Max number of participants
- german, english
- Booking period
- You can book this event until 2:00 p.m. on 27 November 2023.
Share this event