If you have questions about writing for your studies, take advantage of our individual writing consultations!
A student writing consultant from the Writing Center at Universität Hamburg is available to meet with you. You can discuss your term paper, seminar paper, bachelor’s or master’s thesis, dissertation, or any other writing project related to your studies in German or English. You can also stop by if you are just getting started; you don’t have to have already written several pages.
How does it all work?
- Join the Zoom room during one of the sessions offered (at a time that suits you).
- You may have to wait a moment for another consultation to end.
- As soon as you enter the Zoom room, you can have a confidential conversation with the writing consultant, for example, about the structure of your paper or argument, questions related to academic writing, or writing methods.
- The consultant is also happy to give you feedback on passages from your current writing project.
- And the consultant will help you to develop a plan so that you can successfully continue on your own.
International and multilingual students and doctoral researchers in all subject areas are welcome to take part! It can be especially challenging to write in a language other than your native language for your studies. We understand that and are here to support you! Just join the Zoom meeting at one of the available times!
Topic: Das Schreibzentrum bei PIASTA! The Writing Centre at PIASTA!
Meeting-ID: 675 5776 0616
- Course number
- Led by
- Noelle Nowack
- Target group
- Students, Doctoral Students
- Max number of participants
- german, english
- Booking period
- You can book this event until 12:00 p.m. on 27 November 2023.
Share this event