Are you working on a BA, MA, or doctorate and want to improve your academic English? Is your English rusty due to a lack of practice? Then this online workshop is just the thing for you. On the first day, we will use group tasks, roll plays, and exercises to practice speaking English. And on the second day, we want to develop the skills needed to be successful and effective when speaking freely in English.
Participants must attend the entire workshop.
- Overcome shyness in the classroom
- Motivate yourself to speak English regularly
- Use simple but grammatically correct English
- Build a strong vocabulary
Attention: This workshop is in English. For this event, you should already have attained level B1/B2 in English.
- Course number
- Led by
- MA Sadiq Rahman
- Target group
- Students, Doctoral Students
- Max number of participants
- Booking period
- You can book this event until 10:00 a.m. on 05 December 2020.
Import into calendar (iCal)
Share this event