Today, communication and intercultural skills are seen as key qualifications in universities and on the job and they are indispensable to effective communication and cooperation. This seminar aims to expand upon your communication skills, focusing especially on intercultural situations and how to respond accordingly to conversation partners from all over the world and in different contexts while remaining true to yourself.
- Reflection on one's own cultural behaviour and one's own communication behaviour
- Identifying cultural differences in communication
- Train your own conversational skills by acquiring helpful tools and conversation techniques
- Knowledge of tools for difficult/intercultural conversation situations
Event consists of 2 Dates.
- Fri, 15.01.2021, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Sat, 16.01.2021, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Course number
- Led by
- Lea Kühne, Diplom-Pädagogin; Dr Julia Quante
- Target group
- Students, Doctoral Students
- Max number of participants
- Booking period
- You can book this event until 10:00 a.m. on 15 January 2021.
Import into calendar (iCal)
Share this event