You are studying at Universität Hamburg, taking part in student life, or have a job or are doing an internship. No matter what subject you're studying, you interact with a wide range of people in many areas of your life. And, of course, you are part of this diversity yourself – various cultural and social backgrounds, different plans for life, and various sexual and gender identities. With regard to sexual and gender identities, we want to consider the particular situation of these “minorities.” We will look at intercultural approaches to anti-discrimination efforts, and together consider various perspectives on diversity that you may find useful in your daily life.
- Imparting expertise, developing awareness and an idea of what a diversity-sensitive competence is to act on gender and sexual diversity in one's everyday life
- Creating a permanent awareness of diversity in (own) everyday life
Event consists of 2 Dates.
- Fri, 05.02.2021, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sat, 06.02.2021, 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Course number
- Led by
- MA Markus Hoppe; Vanessa Lamm, Dipl.-Pädagogin
- Target group
- Students, Doctoral Students
- Max number of participants
- Booking period
- You can book this event until 1:00 p.m. on 05 February 2021.
Import into calendar (iCal)
Share this event