You are an international student, and you are writing a paper or a scientific essay on German? Scientific writing is not yet easy to do? We will help you!
In this workshop we will work together for a good three days on important rules of scientific writing. Practical exercises are done in individual and group work.
Our Trainer, Dorothée Appel, is an experienced lecturer in German as a foreign language with a focus on academic writing. She introduces all tasks via zoom meetings, supervises the group work and gives personal feedback on shared texts. On the last day of the workshop you can present concrete writing problems of your own, for which solutions will then be worked out. The workshop lasts 3.5 days and includes online meetings and offline tasks. A small group of max. 15 participants is the perfect frame for this kind of exercises.
- Writing under time pressure and from a scientific perspective
- Clarify the topic of a work: linguistic and thematic focus
- Presenting arguments scientifically and building a text structure
- Techniques for the revision and editing of your texts, especially for work in a foreign or second language
Attention: The workshop is designed for non-native German speakers.
Event consists of 3 Dates.
- Mon, 08.03.2021, 00:00 a.m. – a.m.
- Tue, 09.03.2021, 00:00 a.m. – a.m.
- Wed, 10.03.2021, 00:00 a.m. – a.m.
- Course number
- Led by
- Dorothée Appel, Dozentin DaF/DaZ
- Target group
- Students, Doctoral Students
- Max number of participants
Import into calendar (iCal)
Share this event