Too many projects, tasks and deadlines at the same time can quickly put a lot of pressure on us. In these times of fast paced life and information overload, it is very easy to lose track which leads to a decrease in motivation and working quality.
That is the reason why our workshop focuses on new strategies and useful tips, tools, and methods which will help you to deal with your studies more efficiently and find more free time. Time to have more fun and success in your studies! During the course, the participants will be taught practical strategies and techniques to improve their study efficiency and private life.
- Learn how to be organized, make progress through a range of methods, work techniques and strategies, and finally find more time to rest.
- Learn how to cultivate a good work and life rhythms, to balance tension and relax while studying. Each participant will be assigned tasks aimed to develop an inner sense of time, self-awareness, as well as awareness of their own rhythms.
- Find out how to recognize their own needs, wishes and goals.
Attention: This seminar will take place primarily in english.
- Course number
- Target group
- Students, Doctoral Students
- Max number of participants
- german, english
Import into calendar (iCal)
Share this event